The Connection Practice Trainer Certification – Part 1
Do you want to help people reach new heights of creativity and harmony in their lives by teaching them how to access and combine their empathy and insight?
The Connection Practice is a scientifically based social-emotional skill that accelerates personal and professional growth. Benefits of the practice include
- preventing and resolving conflicts in a way that creates greater connection
- generating a heightened sense of belonging, thereby increasing engagement
- interacting more efficiently and effectively with others in all arenas of life
- learning to tap your best intelligence for creative problem solving
- developing greater self-confidence and resilience
- reducing resistance to change and accelerating innovation
Read more ...
Building Social and
Discover the Connection Practice, a scientifically proven method for connecting to yourself and others, elegant in its simplicity and often awesome in its application. This method prevents bullying in schools, facilitates teamwork in nonprofits and businesses, and helps individuals live with greater harmony and creativity.
The methodology, while profound, is just six steps that are practical, efficient, can be learned at any age and will work wonders in every arena of your life.
Start Getting Connected Now
- Join a free teleseminar with the Connection Practice founder
- Register for the Connection Experience
- Learn about Rita Marie's book, Completely Connected
- Find an in-person course
- Find a certified coach or trainer
- Read Rita Marie's blog
- Become a member
- Support RFI's mission
- Sign up for the RFI email newsletter
- Find RFI on Facebook