The Connection Practice teaches a skill that unites your empathy and insight for accelerated growth. Empathy is attained through a conscious connection to feelings and needs, and insight is accessed through heart-brain coherence. The synergy in this partnership maximizes your social and emotional intelligence, builds resilience, and enhances performance.
Scientific research shows that violent reactions can occur when we are triggered by emotional memories. The amygdala, the part of the brain that holds emotional memories, can trigger stress, fear or a fight response faster than we can think. Based on past information and situations, it can keep us trapped in negative emotional patterns that can lead to health challenges and violence.
The Connection Practice calms the reactions of the amygdala. Through the Connection Practice, you will learn to:
- Resolve conflicts non-violently
- Find release from worry, anger, anxiety and depression simply and quickly
- Achieve your highest brain function and open up your intuition
- Attain emotional balance, even in times of great turmoil and stress
These skills translate to all arenas in life, and the training works wonders for businesses, schools from pre-school to college, nonprofits, families and spiritual communities of all faiths. (The practice is called BePeace when taught in spiritual communities.)
The Connection Practice consists of three activities:
- The Connection Process – unites empathy and insight to solve daily challenges and celebrate life
- The Connection Path – a step-by-step tool for resolving difficult conflicts within yourself or with others
- Connection Mediation – an effective conflict intervention that meets the needs of all parties
To learn more about the Connection Practice:
- Join a free teleseminar with founder Rita Marie Johnson.
- Experience the profound nature of the Connection Practice through a four-week online course that includes personal coaching.
- Work one-to-one with a certified coach.
- Attend a Foundations Course taught by a certified trainer.
- After attending a Foundations Course or Part 1 of the series, join a Practice Group to help you master applying the skills in your life.
Rita Marie’s latest book, Completely Connected: Uniting Our Empathy and Insight for Extraordinary Results, is both a primer on the Connection Practice and the fascinating story of how she discovered this impactful practice. It can be purchased in the store or on Amazon.com.)
To bring the Connection Practice to your school or business, send an email to email@example.com.