Discover the Profound Made Practical in Beautiful Costa Rica!
- Tour Costa Rica, a model democracy in Central America
- Learn the BePeace Practice, a highly effective peace skill, from founder Rita Marie Johnson
Which week will you have your amazing adventure?
- January 9-16, 2016
- January 23-30, 2016
- February 6-13, 2016
- February 20-27, 2016
The BePeace Costa Rica Tour Includes:
- All ground transportation in Costa Rica except to and from the airport
- Lodging for 7 nights
- Breakfasts, lunches and two dinners
- Part 1 of the BePeace Foundations Course (12 hours) including reinforcement of the practice with a trained tour guide.
- Optional activities such as a hike or horseback ride to the Arenal Volcano, zipline canopy, hanging bridges tour of the rainforest and more.
Airfare, airport exit fee, some dinners and optional activities are not included in the tour cost. To choose your optional activities, you will be contacted one month in advance of the trip.
- $1,835/person (double occupancy) or $2,195/person (single occupancy)
- $200 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. The remainder of the tour cost must be paid 45 days prior to first day of the tour to ensure hotel rooms are available (January and February are high season in Costa Rica).
- Want to come on the tour for free? Get a group of 20 people to sign up and your Costa Rican tour is free (airline tickets and airport exit fee not included).
On all tours, the maximum number of participants is 22 and the minimum is 10.
Reserve Your Spot!
To register for this trip of a lifetime, tell us which week you would like to travel to Costa Rica (as well as a second choice in case your first choice is unavailable). We will confirm the dates of your trip three months in advance. After you submit the information requested below, an invoice for the $200 deposit will be emailed to you via PayPal.