Do you want to help people reach new heights of creativity and harmony in their lives by teaching them how to access and combine their empathy and insight?
The Connection Practice is a scientifically based social-emotional skill that accelerates personal and professional growth. Benefits of the practice include
- preventing and resolving conflicts in a way that creates greater connection.
- generating a heightened sense of belonging, thereby increasing engagement.
- interacting more efficiently and effectively with others in all arenas of life.
- learning to tap your best intelligence for creative problem solving.
- developing greater self-confidence and resilience .
- reducing resistance to change and accelerating innovation.
What does the certification training include?
This 4-day course is taught by CEO and founder of Rasur Foundation International, Rita Marie Johnson, who created the Connection Practice. She is author of Completely Connected: Uniting Our Empathy and Insight for Extraordinary Results, a #2 Amazon bestseller in the category of Conflict Resolution and # 5 in Communication and Social Skills. Her methodology won the Ashoka Changemakers Innovation Award: Building a More Ethical Society, chosen from 79 projects in 32 countries.
The Connection Practice has boosted the social and emotional intelligence of over 40,000 students in Costa Rican schools, has been taught as a graduate course at the United Nations-mandated University for Peace and is now offered in businesses, schools and nonprofits in the United States.
Participants in this course receive a Connection Practice Trainer Certification Manual. They also receive the materials for each service they will offer. Upon completion of the course, Rita Marie will be available to the trainers by phone and e-mail.
As a Connection Practice trainer, you can provide the following services:
- Present the Connection Practice, Part 1 Course.
- Present the Connection Practice , Part 1 Workshops.
- Present Connection Practice Group Leader Workshops.
- Coach Connection Practice Group Leaders after they have started practice groups.
- Conduct conflict resolution as needed.
- Offer coaching to individuals.
- Teach employees to use the Connection Practice to enhance self-care and prevent burnout.
- Optional: For those who work with children and youth, an additional 1 day of Connection Practice Curriculum Training is provided for $149 so they may offer in-service training to teachers, guidance counselors and administrators and also parent workshops.
- Applicants to this course must read Completely Connected: Uniting Our Empathy and Insight for Extraordinary Results, by Rita Marie Johnson, prior to attending.
- Applicants must have professional teaching or coaching experience.
- Applicants will be asked to share their short term goals for offering the Connection Practice.
Cost: To be announced for each course, as it depends on the cost of the venue.
For further information or to register, contact Rita Marie Johnson at 214-458-4345 or email@example.com. Business participation in this course helps fund this program in public schools and nonprofits in your community.